Do you describe yourself as a professional with strong affinity for Logistics and Supply Chain? Are you analytical, always looking for improvement and comfortable within a changing environment?
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Breda Area
About the organization;
The organization is active within the medtech industry .The organization is committed to create a powerful diverse workforce where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day. They don't believe the job title is the final definition of who you are but just the beginning of a career within this company.
How do you make an impact?
As logistics assistant is responsible for the overall customer experience during pre- and post-sale, in managing any requirement for a demo, a loan machine, or RMA (returns). You will control demo inventory logistics, loaner inventory logistics, and returns. In addition, you will liaise with the Sales teams to instruct sell off of excess inventory. You will also improve inventory by scrapping where appropriate and support moving inventory for fast availability for customers.
The logistics assistant will share best practice and contribute to the overall levels of customer satisfaction exceeding customer expectations every time. In this coordinator role, you will play a major role in delivering our mission, to improve lives by enhancing cancer diagnostics.
Your daily responsibilities are;
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate with the EMEA Sales Teams on customer demo needs and requirements.
- Ensure that the instrumentation EMEA demo inventory is accurately recorded, communicated to the sales group and available to the customer in good working condition.
- Ensures that the instrumentation EMEA loan inventory is accurately recorded, communicated to the FSE group, is professionally installed, de- installed by a trained FSE and is therefore available to the customer in good working condition.
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external relationships , supporting customers and colleagues' needs.
- Supply any necessary management information and reports, maintaining reports and monitoring accuracy.
- Manage the accessory returns and hold the sales team accountable for missing items; escalate where necessary
- Support the collaboration, coordination, tracking, and return of all RGA Instrumentation; to include contacting the Sales Team for return.
- Manage requests for Factory RMAs- when QA deems a need for return.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have relevant working experience within an administrative, logistics or customer service background.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written (Any other European language is an advantage)
- High degree of accuracy and thoroughness
- Strong working knowledge of SAP is a must
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment within a busy office
The position is a temporary position with a high chance to be extended. This role gives you the opportunity to work for a growing international company. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeroen Overwater via j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl