Logistics Coordinator (MR-34069602)
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Leiden? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience in logistics or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Contract: Full-time (38h);
Required Languages: English (and Dutch)
What you will be doing as a logistics coordinator:
- Execute the order processing on time and in an effective and efficient way within the standard norms and procedures.
- Order transport and create transport documents within the standard norms and procedures.
- Book goods issue within the standard norms and procedures and solving irregularities.
- Executes customs declarations.
- Is all-round and multiple deployable between modalities (sea, road, air)
- Troubleshooting in case of issues with shipments.
- Maintain contact with forwarders, customer service c.q. order entry departments about processed orders.
- Judging transport and documentation related complaints and come with a solution to prevent the complaints from happening again.
- Arrange return shipments, track and trace these shipments and solving irregularities
- Active role in the management daily improvement (MDI) meeting with the goal to improve the co-operation with operations and to improve efficiency within the SCL department.
- Creating and analysing weekly OTIF reports with the goal to ensure a high delivery performance.
- Successfully complete the ADR awareness training.
- Successfully complete the IATA training and check airfreight shipments for correctness before loading.
- Play an active role in behaviour-based safety (BBS) observations.
- Approve exceptional freight costs (not yet implemented)
- Logs calls related to IT issues in My service portal.
- Monitor processes and supports information for outsourced operation at LSP warehouse.
- Registers and updates shipment is planning database.
- MBO or HBO degree
- Experience as a logistics coordinator or logistics planner
- Experience with SAP
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We are looking for candidates who are available directly or on a short notice
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.