Are you looking for a challenging management assistant / office manager position within a global firm in the Breda area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills? I have a great opportunity available in the area of Breda. A company recently moved locations and everything needs to be setup from scratch, next to all these tasks you will be responsible for the support of the site managers' agenda. In short - a very varied job, where no day will be the same.
Location: Breda Area
Contract: First contract will be via JP Gray; with an opportunity to be extended
Languages: English (Dutch is a benefit)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the medical industry. You will be responsible for the office and facilities, as well as assisting and planning the agenda of the site manager of Breda. In your role as a management assistant you will be the primary point of contact for people both internally and externally. Also you will be organizing travels, visits and meetings. The company just moved so there are still many facility related activities that need support and picking up. Thus a proactive, and can-do mentality is strongly needed.
What you will be doing as management assistant:
It's a responsible position within a hectic environment. Because everything is new, you will not have guides that till you what to do. You will need to be creative, and try to manage your own time accordingly. There's a high level of accountability is key to be able to prioritize your tasks. A few key areas where you will be responsible for are:
- To organize and maintain the site manager's agenda
- To handle all incoming and outgoing post and e-mail messages
- To handle telephone calls and requests;
- To provide support in all office related tasks. Manage correspondence, handle insurance, office contracts, supplies, etc.
- To provide facility service: welcome visitors, arrange meetings and meeting facilities, help preparing meetings, attend, make notes and distribute minutes and action list , arrange travel and accommodation, take initiative in manager's absence and arrange office facilities.
- Any great task you can fit in your schedule!
What the management assistant profile looks like:
You are pro-active, a strong communicator management assistant with a ''can-do'' attitude. Due to your experience Microsoft Office has no secrets for you and you know how make decisions and how to prioritize your tasks. You are not only able to manage your own agenda, but also that of the manager whom is responsible for the entire Breda location. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your experience and creativity.
- Fluent English (Dutch is beneficial)
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role as management assistant or office manager;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint;
- You love planning;
- Decisive, Proactive and organizational skills;
- You take initiative and know how to plan and manage hectic agenda
You will have the opportunity to work for a global firm with the possibility of an extension, or even permanent contract. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeroen Overwater via j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.