Manager Buying & Demand Planning
A people minded manager with both analytical as communication skills who is ready or seeking for a challenge within the market leader of Fashion and Retail. Sounds like the career opportunity you are looking for? Great, than you should continue reading
Manager Buying & Demand Planning
Location: Amsterdam (or working remote in NL)
Hours: Full time
Salary: EUR 3800 - EUR 4200 gross per month
Start: immediate available
Contract: 6 months contract with the possibility to obtain a permanent position
Where will you work
You will be working at one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. They own power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. The organisation has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. Impressive right.
Their culture is to empower their associates to design their future with opportunities to be their best selves. The associates co-create as one team of creative and innovative people to connect to their consumers around the world and impact their iconic brands to drive fashion forward.
What will you do;
Your main responsibility is to optimize the seasonal planning. This will be managed from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within Buying & Demand Planning department of one specific brand, aligned with set KPI's. Your daily and/or weekly responsibilities are analysing and comparing seasonal trends, creating buy reports and manage ad hoc analysis. On a daily basis you are managing stakeholder management with the buying offices (onshore and offshore). Besides that, you make sure the team is leaded by example.
- Lead divisional buying, during the planned timelines.
- Maintaining efficient workflows by creating calendars capturing a general outline of buy dates across seasons, based on inputs from business stakeholders and vendors
- Drive efficiency improvement by analyzing processes and best practices, pursuing effective structures and ways of working, and drive alignment across Buying & Demand Planning
- Maintain close relationships with vendors and key stakeholders
- Ensure learning and development of Buying & Demand Planning team
- Engage in projects aimed at business development / efficiency improvement, either from a - Buying & Demand Planning or cross-divisional perspective
Who are you?
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong leadership skills and leadership experience
- Education: HBO / University degree or equivalent related to supply chain, finance, business administration etc.
- Minimum 5-6 years working experience in Planning & Analysis field.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience in Fashion industry
- Open minded, stress resilient, problem solver with a great analytical mindset. You are organized and pro active and have a high level of accuracy.
Do you find yourself (almost) the perfect candidate for the role? I am looking forward hearing from you why you believe this is. Questions? Please feel free to reach out as well.
Interviews will be taken place on short notice* Please feel free to contact me, Jeanine Tukker, via mail for questions or sharing your interest j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl
No candidates will be considered who are currently living outside the Netherlands.