Market Intelligence Analyst
Market Intelligence Analyst (interim)
Part time / Temporary
About the organization; Must read!
This organisation believes in working differently; by playing a powerful role in this changing world they help their customers response in changing shopping habits with more sustainable solutions that our society needs. They not only working differently; they think differently; having a flexible approach to the solutions they create and operate where their respected customers need them.
They believe they can only provide the best service and product by hiring people who also believe in their core values. You will be having the opportunity to innovate, tackle big challenges and find answers that would be otherwise out of reach. Sustainable is a word with a meaning; You will be working in a team who is ambitious in using innovation to tackle some of the world's most complex sustainability challenges.
What your main responsibilities and tasks are as a Market Intelligence Analyst; You will be analysing the Market Trends in Europe and the rest of the world. Besides that you will be monitoring and reporting price trends, moves coming from the competitor's and other market developments to the management. Based on the created analyses you will assist them during decision making processes. From this position you will be reporting direct into the Category Manager based in the UK and be supported by 3 other colleagues based at Schiphol.
In addition you will;
- Collect and curate price, volume, stock, and qualitative information;
- You focus on presentation of market reports where the data is available. Data will be collected from different market sources.
For this position, a few requirements have to be met. Besides strong analytical skills, they are looking for an individual who is eager to learn and motivated to work in an international working environment.
- Bachelor degree
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Willing to adopt strong ownership and responsibility for the area of communications.
- Talented organizer
- Affinity with change management
- Fluent in English as well-spoken as in written.
A big plus would be
- If you have knowledge of procurement processes
What will you get in return?
You will be covering a maternity leave for a minimum of 3 months where you have the change to be part of a well-known organisation within their industry.
- A part time employment (3 days per week)
- A min. of 3 months contract via JP Gray, extension is possible.
- 25 holidays (based on full time employment)
- Salary between € 2500 and € 2950 gross per month excl. 8% holiday and travel allowance.
Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information. * Interviews will be taken place on short notice.