Marketing Campaign Manager
For one of our partners in Haarlem area I'm looking for an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager with a creative mind! So do you have experience in campaign management and are you looking for a new opportunity? Please continue reading!
Role: Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Haarlem Area
Hours: Full-time (37,5 hours per week)
Contract: 12 months with intentions for long term employment
If you get excited about working in a high performance team where business performance, content and creativity come together you might be interested in this exciting role which provides room to develop yourself as a manager and marketeer.
- Manage and lead a team of Designers & Content specialists
- Develop an innovative - digital first - route marketing strategy and implement plans to support business objectives and targets
- Develop an inspiring content strategy
- Route Growth Owner, managing a cross functional agile team on route output
- Cooperate and work together with Marketing Core Team representative for the relevant route
- Monitor and interpret business and marketing performance for relevant routes and derive activity to close gaps appropriately
- Drive functional development objectives as Brand Development, Content Strategy, CSR, PR & Creative
- Work across marketing functions in an integrated way to ensure campaign and brand activity are implemented and support other functional activity
- Work in agreement with Sales functions to ensure balanced (tactical) sales channel integration to meet results
- Work with Product Marketing teams to develop engaging product range and strong effective offer and added value strategies for digital distribution
- Work with creative agencies on campaigns
- Work with Group CSR and Group communications to leverage activities across.
- Establish relationships with creative agencies to support digital brand innovation
Profile: Skills, experience, education
- Skilled marketing professional with 5+ years experience across the marketing mix
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing
- Profound knowledge of campaign management across digital channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Well-developed project management skills
- Creative & innovative
- Marketing or Business degree or professional marketing qualification desirable
Do you consider yourself as the right candidate for this position? Please feel free to contact me, Donovan Piris via d.piris(a)jpgray.nl.