Marketing Communication Specialist
Are you a creative pioneer, who is pro-active, ambitious and open minded? Are you marketing savvy, and do you have experience in B2B Marketing? If so, then this might be a new opportunity for you in a very energetic and innovative environment.
Marketing Specialist (B2B)
Hours: Full time
Language: English (German or French would be a big plus)
Where will you work?
The company is part of an international and growing organisation active in 50 countries worldwide. With more than 3000 employees, they are offering the distribution of specialized ingredients used by pharma, raw food production and Personal Care. The Personal Care hub is based in Amsterdam with their own R&D as well.
The organisation prioritizes quality of products, trustworthy relations in order to create the most sustainable innovative products. The well being of their employees is also on their priority list and this is driven by an intensive onboarding and overall support during your career in the organisation. In the Amsterdam office, the atmosphere is professional but informal. The team is existing out of 12 ambitious individuals who are wiling to go the extra mile for you when necessary and the same thing is expected from you, being their new colleague.
What will you be doing as a Marketing Specialist?
You will be responsible for implementing the marketing strategy for the Business Unit and its Personal Care product portfolio. In your role, you will create the necessary and effective tools, train your colleagues form sales and you take actions to support organic growth of the current portfolio with a special focus on sustainability. You will also implement the innovation strategy, steer new products launches from the briefing up to post-launch monitoring, in close collaboration with the technical teams.
A summary of the tasks;
* Conducting market analysis and monitor competition & suppliers' activities
* You promote sustainability benefits of the new and existing products
* You include sustainability KPI's into innovation processes and create internal and external awareness on this topic.
* Initiate co-steer innovation projects with the technical teams (based in the Netherlands)
* You are in charge of new products positioning taking into account market needs, existing portfolio and the competition
* You steer launch new products starting from creating the launch, promotional materials and monitor success.
* Together with the Global Communication manager you will create related communication plans and support rebranding activities
* You are involved by the organisation of seminars and tradeshow for external exposure
In this role you will report to the Business Unit Manager (solid line) and to the Global Marketing Director Personal Care (dotted line, based in France)
What will you get in return?
When you join the organisation, you will be part of a fascinating and ambitious international environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues. A company that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life. Where employees aim high, take ownership and do it right.
- Full time workweek
- First 7 months contract via JP Gray
- Competitive salary package, depending on the work experience you are offering in return
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance
- Option to start building your pension from day 1
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and hands on Marketing Specialist who is used to work in a dynamic environment. Besides that you are analytical, you have experience in content production, product portfolio, website management with understanding of databases. To successfully execute the role, you further bring along:
- A Technical background in either work experience or educational (Chemical engineer or Scientific Master)
- Marketing/Business degree is a plus
- Consumer experience is a plus
- A minimum of 2+ years work experience in an international marketing/Innovation environment in a world class organization. A preference would be if this is in a personal care ingredients or a similar B2B environment, with a strong track record of innovation management and operational marketing
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing) is a must;
- Dutch or EU work permit required.
Interested? Great! I, Jeanine Tukker, am looking forward to hearing from you why you think you are the right person for this role.
If you are interested in this role please apply via email and contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.