Marketing Manager (MR-34167774)
One of our well-known clients is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Marketing Manager to join one of their Global Marketing teams. This is temporary position to cover maternity leave.
Marketing Manager - Medical Nutrition
Language: Dutch and English
Start: October 2023, minimum 7 months assignment
Availability: 40 hours per week (hybrid working)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a multinational firm in the food sector. You will be part of human resources team consisting of almost 30 people. The organisation is well known as the world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added ingredients and solutions targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food and coffee chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food and beverages companies.
What you will be doing as an Marketing Manager
You will focus on ensuring they maintain their position as the protein ingredients expert in the segment, while growing the business with key customers and guiding the strategy execution in market.
Your contribution is critical to securing market leadership in value adding protein ingredients, delivering Health benefits globally to consumers, through collaboration with B2B customers (Brand Owners). With a B2C angle in mind they aim to increase awareness of their solutions in the market for consumers and patients in need of nutritional support (B2B2C mindset), especially around the role of specialised protein ingredients.
You will report to the Global Marketing Lead with daily work coordinated and executed in close collaboration with the members of the global marketing team. You also engage closely with the sales, development, science, regulatory marketing communications, and regional sales offices.
- Contribution to and execution of the global marketing strategy for their specific product group;
- Accelerate the growth of the segment through building and/or launching strong and profitable product solutions and concepts
- Manage and contribute to medical projects (innovation, NPD, customer & marketing)
- Value proposition optimisation and delivery for benefit area(s)
- Participate in and contribute to team and project meetings including general business strategy, products/services offered and target customers
- Financial Management and pricing for New Products
- Market opportunity sizing and trend tracking
- Guide content marketing and marketing communications direction, with focus on digital channels
- Academic/master level Degree, preferably in business economics, Marketing, food technology or technical business administration.
- Relevant experience in Marketing and/or Product Management
- 6-8 years work experience (relevant for the Segment/Environment)
- Good financial knowledge. Being able to think in scenarios, business case development and pricing experience
- Strategic view with experience in strategy development. Being able to see the bigger picture in a complex environment
- Knowledge of multidisciplinary Project Management
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Project management skills
- Able to work in matrix and network organization with multi-disciplinary approach.
What you get in return
- A full time workweek, 32 hours per week can be discussed
- You will be asked to be present in the Amersfoort office 2 days per week
- A 6 - 8 months employment. It is possible to work interim or freelance.
- When working interim you will receive;
- 25 holidays per annum
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan from day 1
- Educational budget
- 8.33% holidays allowance
If you are interested in this role or you have additional questions where I can help you with please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl.