Master Data Specialist
Currently I'm looking for a Master Data Specialist for a international organization in Delft. This temporary position will be for the Supply Chain Improvement Department. Please continue reading if interested!
Job: Master Data Specialist
Duration: 5 months (extension possible)
Hours: 40 hours p/ week
In this temporary position, you will act as Master Data Specialist within the Central Data Management (CDM) team of the company.
- You are responsible for monitoring, maintaining and continuously improving the quality, completeness and consistency of master data within DFS. You make sure business rules are applied in the various master data processes.
- You are the custodian of the Customer master data process which is managed via (mostly automated) workflow tooling. You will be approving requests, maintaining tables (reference data) as well as monitoring the workflow to make sure master data is created within the agreed lead times.
- You collaborate and coordinate with various parties within the business to make sure data is accurately delivered.
- You take initiative to further improve and optimize master data and master data process.
Knowledge and educational level
- HBO/Bachelor level (business administration or related)
- At least 3 years of working experience in an international business environment
- At least 3 years working experience with SAP; high level of understanding of data structures in SAP (objects, tables, etc.).
- Must: experience with maintaining customer master data in SAP
- Must: Fluent in English (written and verbal), nice to have: Dutch
- Experience with performing LSMW's in SAP.
- Experience with MS Excel and/or MS Access
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural business environment
In case you are interested to hear more about the company and would like to have some more information, please apply! For questions related to this opportunity you can contact d.piris(a)jpgray.nl