Are you looking for a supply chain position within in international and well known company in Dordrecht? Do you have strong affinity with purchasing, are you experienced with complex order management and do you showcase high problem solving skills and a pro-active approach?
Location: Dordrecht (remote 60%)
Hours: full time (40hrs)
Contract: start immediate till May 2021 (extension is possible)
Language: English, fluent in verbal and written
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company and famous in the automotive industry. For more than 150 years they have proven by hard work and innovative technologies, their product gives quality and addition which is being sold in +140 countries worldwide.
The team you will become part of exist of 3 colleagues including the Purchasing & Procurement manager you will be reporting to. If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
In your role as a material coordinator you will be involved in various activities of the Purchasing & Supply Chain department. Your responsibilities include the correct set-up of SAP contracts, negotiate pricing, availability, quality, terms & conditions for selected products and coordinating projects within the Purchasing department.
- Manage SAP material and contract creation for the materials and services purchased by the buyers within the department;
- Maintenance of SAP material contracts;
- Coordinate the departments record retention policies and activities;
- Coordinate projects within the Purchasing Department in order to meet deadlines (gathering data, following up with internal stakeholders, highlighting the To DO to the buyers);
- Support the buyers with administrative tasks during tenders;
- Participate actively to the vendor management process and coordinate all report & document aspects.
What is your profile?
A proactive and highly analytical individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving. You have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact, and have a understanding of sourcing and procurement. You enjoy working in teams, but also have a disciplined working attitude when working alone.
- Experience in a purchasing or procurement related position is strongly preferred;
- Bachelor degree and/or NEVI 1 is a big plus
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a huge plus);
- Work experience with SAP and Excel is a must (advanced knowledge);
- Team player & resilient.
This will be a full time position and you will be located in Dordrecht. Depending on the government regulations, working from the office is possible and this will be discussed in advance. The official working times are from 08.30 to 17.00 although they are quiet flexible whenever this needs to be discussed. Salary indication is between EUR 3000 and 4000 gross per month, excluding holiday allowance and travel allowance. Working on a freelance base is also possible.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl of send me a message via Linked In.
Closing date 19.02.2021