32-40 hours per week
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in retail? Do you have commercial awareness with a strong interest in the fashion industry? In the role as Merchandiser you will execute a consumer centric merchandising strategy and focus on delivering a relevant collection and a clear brand message. You will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading multinational that has a large European hub here in the Netherlands. You will be the key connector and know how to accomplish success by working with teams with different expertise.
- Act as voice of the region and interface between European markets and global merchandising and category management.
- Influence future direction providing data & insights.
- Build a strong network and have strong working relationships with the Category teams in HQ, Global and Europe Merchandising, to maximise effectiveness and impact.
- Collaboratively develop and execute a consumer centric seasonal European Wholesale Merchandising strategy based on trends, market insights and brand direction,
- Ensure a consistent brand message, clear product segmentation aligned with the account segmentation and market conform pricing.
- Partner with Planners and European Demand team to ensure delivery of on time and accurate forecast, sample order and risk buy proposal, achieving defined KPIs according to the E2E calendar
- Minimum 5 years of buying/merchandising experience - footwear/accessories ideal
- Strong analytical skills, fact based and number driven
- Solid experience and understanding of digital KPIs and metrics
- Excellent commercial awareness with a strong interest in the fashion industry and a consumer-centric mindset, always searching for future trends
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Experience working in an international and multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in this position, you can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation to c.best(a)jpgray.nl or call to 020-5221260