Operational Buyer - Bergen op Zoom (MR-34031459)
Location: Bergen op Zoom
Salary: EUR 3200.00 - 3800.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organization and is one of the most innovative producers where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. Their European HQ is based in Sittard but with their Global HQ based in the Middle East. This company operates in around 50 countries across the world and they have 66 world-class manufacturing and compounding plants in locations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
What you will be doing as an Operational Buyer;
The Operational Buyer will be located in Bergen op Zoom and serves as a procurement business partner. Capturing requirements, identifying opportunities, intensive co-operation with the internal customers and Procurement colleagues delivering value, in an efficient manner and fully compliant with the company's Procurement Policy is of utmost importance.
- Ensure the availability of goods and services as required;
- Procure local buys on time;
- Support and coordinate material quality inspection;
- Ensure on time payment suppliers;
- Continuously improve the Purchase to Pay process;
- Deliver a compliant procurement dossier;
- Responsible for value creation;
- Ensure compliance to regional legislation, global standards, requirements, policies and procedures including EHS;
- Support on complaint handling / claim;
- Support on supplier evaluation;
- Share knowledge of procurement processes and policies with the internal organization;
The person our client is looking for meets the following requirements/ has experience in or with;
- Senior secondary vocational education with an enhanced curriculum / higher professional education.(MBO+ / HBO);
- Operational purchasing experience and preferably procurement specific education in the mentioned field. (e.g. NEVI 1);
- Several years of experience in operational procurement, supply chain or technical position in a process plant;
- Proven ability to effectively interact and communicate across organization;
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels;
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with internal customer base;
- Familiarity with manufacturing and materials, preferably a technical background;
- Administrative affinity and knowledge SAP-MM, including accuracy.
- Proven negotiation and analytical skills;
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering performances within Supply Chain.
- Full time workweek (40hrs);
- Salary EUR 3200.00 - 3800.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + 13 ATV;
- A fixed term contract till 31.12.2023 with the intentions to extend;
- Pension plan from day 1;
- Travel allowance;
- Educational budget.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long-term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Nick Keizer n.keizer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.