Operational Excellence Specialist (Lean Six Sigma)
Are you looking for a position where you could make a difference in transformation & change management? Are you a problem-solver and ready to analyse the current situation and providing creative solutions?
We are looking for an operational excellence specialist that retains a focus on continuous improvement amongst our colleagues. The company strives to build a more active world and is a strong player in the medical industry.
Operational Excellence Specialist
Location: Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Contract: Full-time (40h); Temporary position due to maternity leave
Salary: € 4.000 - 4.500 gross
Required Languages: German (near native) & English
This position is all about continuous improvement; experience with the Lean or Agile methodologies are a must. As this is also a maternity cover, aside your day to day operations as an Operational Excellence Specialist focusing on continuous improvement, you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and include order management duties to support volume. The position supports patients in the German market so only fluent or Native German speakers will be considered.
- Drive improvement from beginning to end;
- Assure and safeguard the improvement on long-term by installing the appropriate control measures and key metrics;
- Implement new processes that deliver improvement to the customer service team;
- Engaging with order to cash process teams;
- Work on projects that improve the order to cash;
- Supporting the German market where necessary.
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Agile methodologies (preferably certified);
- Continuous improvement & Order Management experience;
- Fluency in German and English;
- Striving for excellent performance, driven by willingness to teach and learn;
- Dynamic, optimistic, accurate, organized and ambitious about developing a team and professionals;
- Bachelor or master degree;
- 4+ years of experience in an international (order management role) or continuous improvement, change or transformation management role;
- Data analysis & Strong communication skills;
- Experience with SAP.
Are you very proactive with an optimistic view on life and business and have a 'get things done' mentality? This company drives a real change in the industry and people's life. Want to be a part of it?
Send your CV and motivation to Demi Snelleman via d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl or call +31 611197439.