Order Management Officer
Do you have experience in order management or supply chain? Are you looking for s new role in a global organization? Are you available for forty hours per week? If yes, this might be a job for you!
Order management officer
Availability: full time
Start: 1st June
Contract: 6 months (maternity leave cover)
You will work for an international pharmaceutical company and you would be part of a 3P department that is part of the global supply chain management organization. The customers are internal commercial operations as well as direct customers (third party customers). Products are supplied from 25 manufacturing sites to approximately 70 third parties spread all over the world. The 3P team is responsible for managing sales orders until fulfillment. This entails the process from order entry, order management, shipping, billing, and everything that comes with it. You will work together with10 colleagues in this team.
Being a third-party order management officer, your main responsibilities consist of:
- Facilitate an optimal order- and communication flow in the replenishment process from global manufacturing plants to 3rd party customers
- Manage, meet and exceed customer and other internal stakeholder expectations
- Supporting shipments all over the globe
- Identify and prioritize requirements for managing customer orders
- Working together with planning and distribution departments, and various other internal stakeholders, to provide the best possible customer service
- Acting compliant, efficient and within company policies
- Coordinate the creation of required shipping, customs and financial documentation for customer shipments
- Participate in, or lead (improvement) projects
- Implement process improvements were needed
- Create and analyze reports
- Higher Education (HBO) level, preferably in logistics and/or the commercial-economic area
- Affinity with supply chain
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in speech, in a global intercultural business environment
- High affinity with, and knowledge of automated information and ERP systems (SAP, Aera, Office)
- Prefer someone with experience, no starters.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Trouble shooter, addressing issues pro-actively
- Able to manage workload by prioritizing and reprioritizing as driven by the business and projects
- Flexible, high stress tolerance.
- Commercial-oriented and customer focused, willing to serve the customer where possible and challenge the customer where needed.
- Good analytical skills
- Relationship builder
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates