Order Management Specialist (MR-33891962)
Are you looking for a challenging customer service position within an international and innovative company in Amsterdam area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills? This might be interesting for you.
Order Management Specialist
Language: English (+French)
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be part of an Order Management Export team and you will report to an Order Management Team Leader.
The Order Management Specialist represents the Customer and proactively co-ordinate all aspects of the supply chain and logistics to deliver optimum performance and ensure we meet stated and agreed service levels and/ or terms and conditions of supply. Making sure the Customer is being heard is a must.
The Order Management Specialist works in the Export Order Management Team and is responsible to make sure the execution of the Export Orders from our logistics center to the Distributors in the Middle East and North Africa region.
In this role the Order Management Specialist works in the Export Team 'hands on' on daily Export Management activities, is responsible for follow up on the right Logistics and Service priorities in the Supply Chain and the rest of the organization to meet or exceed the customers regarding Order Management and After Sales including complaint handling.
The OM Specialist is seeking opportunities in and outside the organization to improve processes to enhance the service to the Customer.
The OM Specialist is trained and skilled to be able to do most activities in the department affecting the Customer Experience in a positive manner.
What you will be doing as an order management specialist:
- Supporting the sales team
- Ensuring accurate order management from ordering to final invoicing and booking of the shipment.
- Provide hands on pro-actively information, feedback and support regarding Logistics Services to the customer.
- Taking ownership of customer enquiries through to completion including resolving issues quickly and efficiently in a courteous and ethical manner.
- Capture, report, escalate and ensure timely response and resolution to all service and product complaints.
- Management of inventory (Demo, Loans, Bundling for capital equipment)
- Provide hands on standardized professional communication in writing and spoken to internal and external customers regarding support of all processes in Supply Chain
- Focus maximize to Customer Experience
- 2 or more years' experience in working in a Customer Service Team in an international setting with high focus on After Sales, process improvement and Customer Satisfaction, preferably in a Supply Management and/or Warehousing/Distribution setting
- Knowledge MS Office
- Knowledge and experience with international Business and Order Management Processes (Pref Peoplesoft/ SalesForce)
- Letter of Credits
- Knowledge of products and competitor landscape in EMEA for eye care business
- Fluency in English, French is a pre
- Highly Customer Focused
- Good communicator in writing and verbal
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week (37,5 hours)
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays based on full time / yearly basis
- 13th month
- Pension scheme
- Collective insurance
- Travel allowance
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.