Order manager - Temporary (MR-33930936)
Are you looking for a commercial customer service position within in international company in the region of Hoofddorp? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, sales support, or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
B2B Customer Service Representative/Inside Sales
Temporary (maternity leave cover)
Location: Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
Contract: Full-time (40h); 8 months contract
Salary: EUR 2700 - EUR 3500 gross/month excl. holiday allowance
Required Language: English
In the region of Amsterdam we are looking for a customer service representative with a near native level English. You will be part of a team servicing the UK market for a thriving international organisation.
You will be responsible for the patient and business support and will look to act on leads provided by this contact. You will make sure that clients are up to date, and aware of the different options regarding payment and treatment and helping them understand the medical market. You therefore have a good understanding of client relationships, and act always with the clients' interests in mind. You remain organised and focused in a changing environment, and thrive when pressure puts you to the test. Furthermore, you are a connection between different departments of the business - marketing, finance, sales, and logistics.
The company you will work for is a worldwide organisation and provide you with sufficient challenges that come with it. They offer your long term stability and development in responsibilities.
Responsibility of a customer service representative:
* Support accounts in the UK market;
* Advice both businesses and patients on payment processes;
* Act upon leads, build relationships, and upsell;
* Process orders, and provide excellent customer support;
* Assist sales managers;
* Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external contacts
* Keep yourself up-to-date with policies and practices of the market;
* Keep yourself up-to-date with technological developments and new products;
* Manage calls and ad-hoc queries relating to your clients wishes;
* Manage returns and complaints;
The profile of a good customer service representative:
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients. Furthermore, you have a commercial attitude. Experience in sales support, inside sales, or customer service is very welcome.
* Preferably HBO/Bachelor degree or similar;
* (Near) Native level in English;
* Preferably 1-2 years' experience in B2B or B2C customer service / inside sales support / accountmanagement.
* Experience with ERP systems is a plus (SAP, Oracle, etc).
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.