Order Manager | Roosendaal
Attention Order Administrators! For an international machinery company, we are looking for someone who just cannot get enough of the organisation of orders. Are you widely deployable and do you have affinity with entering orders in the systems? Can you work closely with internal departures like the Customer Service? Do you want to grow in your role? Then this might be an exciting new opportunity for you!
Location: Breda area, Netherlands
Contract: First contract via JP Gray
About the Company
The company is a publicly traded global manufacturer in machinery. They are passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world! Each office is a close-knit community. The core values are service & diversity.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the process of the orders in the database. The Order Administrator works directly with the Customer Service and the Operation Support departments to achieve a great customer experience.
- The Order Administrator works closely with the internal stakeholders to streamline work and help them sort out emerging issues.
- Order processing in the system (Oracle)
- Checking the backlog
- Support the Customer Service, Planning and Logistics department
- Documentation management from Order to Invoice Process
- Regard Health and Safety regulations
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from administrative and communicative work. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently, but are team player when you need to be.
- MBO(+) educational level
- English Fluency (one additional language is a pre)
- Process based working
- Order entry and other IT Systems
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Order management or Customer Service
Get in touch with Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl or call 020-5221260 for more information.