Outbound planner (MR-33923334)
Contract: Full-time, 12 months
Salary: 4.500 - 4.800 EUR per month
This company is an international company specialised within FMCG. They have several business units all over the Netherlands and strive for a better world. You will be a part of the outbound planning team and report to the outbound planning manager.
Within this role
This role will be responsible for planning the production in APO for the next 13 weeks, in order to support the requirements of markets supplied - forecast, safety stock levels, DOH projections, others. The position will also schedule daily production plan of the next three weeks, according to the weekly production plan and to the agreements settled between Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Finance and any other department impacted by it. The role will have strong interface with Production, Quality, Material Planning and Logistics.
The outbound planner does:
- To schedule the production for the next 3 weeks (rolling) in APO, aligned with Production, Quality, Finance and any other factory department impacted by the schedule. Will lead the weekly schedule formal alignment meeting with unit/shift managers and others.
- To plan the production for the next 13W (rolling) in APO according to the requirement of markets (Forecast, Safety Stock Levels, DOH projections, others), and lead the weekly capacity meetings along with unit managers. 13W volumes output also shared with WH, shift/over time requirements also shared, if necessary.
- Planning tools usage: APO and Parthenos, also act as key user of Parthenos
- To deliver DOH targets agreed with CBUs, and to deliver the CSL commitment.
- Mid Term Capacity Management: to analyses the line loadings, mitigate over/underloads by pulling/pushing volumes within the horizon, and connecting with the master planner to understand outstanding capacity issues not pointed on S&OP cycles.
- To support the Master Planner on S&OP cycle: inno file, assumptions meeting, capacity management, S&OP meetings, if needed.
- Order confirmation SPOC for MTO markets.
- To act as the Plant Service Level - PSL & Bias owner (calculation & animation), driving route-cause analysis and action plans.
- To deliver the Customer Service Level - targets, raising future CSL, proposing action plans and aligning with CBUs - owner of local KPI animation.
- To assess Material Planning team in order to align the requirements, identify risks (shortages or write offs), and mitigate them when possible - mid/short term alignment.
- Production Map (cleaning matrix, cycles, calendars) governance: to review (quarterly) the sequence of recipes and formats with Production/Quality and follow it while planning and scheduling the production lines, while delivering the map adherence KPI.
- APO Master data: to work closely to the Master Planner in order to keep the Master Data sharply accurate
- To engage as a PO_SO process key player, closing orders accordingly.
- To support Activity Management on projects (launching, changing or delisting).
- To support the Customer Service Process with information regarding production plan, DOH, info related to stoppages, SAP maintenance, etc. Weekly calls and BSM meetings presence is mandatory.
- Drive SIM 2/3 discussions to share line performance/risks/escalations.
- Weekend escalation SPOC, along with WH staff (escalation matrix presence) .
- For a specific material group (Trivium Cans, Dryer Liquids) responsible for call-off planning.
- When required, responsible for Co-packing flow for his/her product portfolio
- In the 24/7 environment, is available outside office hours to ensure production. Position can be part of escalation matrix. Frequency and framework to discuss in the team.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational that will provide you with experiences that are beneficial for the rest of your career.
If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl We will do our best to respond within 5 working days, on the off chance they we do not manage, we regret to inform we have continued with other candidates.