Payroll Specialist (MR-34068830)
For one of our international partners I am looking for a Payroll Specialist. Do you have experience in running the payroll reports, preparing the journal and making sure payments are made timely & accurately? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Contract: First 6 months via JP Gray
Starting date: asap
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company at their HQ in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing as a payroll specialist:
Ensure accurate and compliant payroll payments towards employees and third parties (e.g. social security) by- managing the payroll for multiple entities;- running the payroll reports, coordinating & checking the payroll with external vendors;- preparing payments and accounting journals timely & accurately;- maintain relationships with external payroll vendors as well as internal stakeholders
- Be responsible for the maintenance and preparation of payrolls. The data entry is done by the HR team and employees in the various countries;
- Be responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders and global payroll providers with focus on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports;
- Coordinate payroll approvals & funding instructions with the Finance team;
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations, journal and accrual reports;
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations, company policies, and Sox requirements;
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees;
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences, and verification of employments for international entities;
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations;
- Support Finance teams with month-end close and reporting activities;
- Support various internal and external audits;
- Provide payroll feedback and data when required to support ongoing HR projects;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working in an payroll/accounting environment;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees, and local payroll providers;
- Experience with HR technologies (Workday, SAP, Blackline);
- Excellent communications skills in English;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Ability to manage fast paced environment;
- Ability to take ownership of payroll processes;
- Problem solving mindset & positive attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.