Planner - Raw Material
Raw Material Planner
The Hague Area
Where will you work?
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate in 75+ countries and employ around 30,000+ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers expect. They believe, in their most appreciated values in order to achieve their goal by being 1) Customer focused, 2) Deliver on commitments, 3) Passion for excellence and 4) Winning together.
You will be responsible for the scope of Product for Resale in Benelux region, Austria, France and Sweden. The responsibilities of these positions are to order materials with the vendors, which are mainly distributors. These materials are stored in the regional warehouses to be delivered to stores and other sales channels. Besides the ordering of these materials, this team is managing the 3rd party manufacturing parties in Europe. The processes are not (yet) standardized between the regions; they are seeking for a process improve to set the standards in a more efficient way. Will this be challenging? Definitely.
- You will create the material plan (mainly Raw Materials);
- You create Purchase Orders to the suppliers in line with agreements on lead times and quantities;
- Ensure that the material plan optimizes service level, inventory and costs;
- You will closely work together with Production Planning to ensure that materials are available before the start of planned production;
- Besides Production Planning you will mainly work together with Procurement and Sales
- You will actively participate in the demand control process and answer questions from the commercial teams on product availability
- You will review the 12wk outlook for the material plan;
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international organisation who is daily striving to stay the market leader in their industry. The professionals, which you can call your colleagues, are there for support and advice during the development of your skills. The first contract you will obtain will be temporary (3 months) with the intention to obtain a company contract afterwards.
Salary indication: EUR 4000.00 - 5000.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance,
incl. travel allowance.
Hours: 38hrs per week
To apply successfully for this role, you have to meet a few requirements;
- You hold a HBO diploma and/or Bachelor degree;
- You have a min. of 3 years' experience in planning;
- You have experience with SAP;
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal);
- You are living in the Netherlands and hold a working permit if necessary.
Interested? Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.