Attention planners! For an international technical company we are looking for someone who just cannot get enough of planning. Someone motivated to contribute to help planning of maintenance engineers
Planner (Maintenance Planner)
Location: Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Contract: Long-term (first contract via JP Gray)
Languages: Dutch & English
About the company
The company is a multinational and world leader in technical branch. You will join global team of people who want to solve big challenges.
About the role
You will be responsible for the planning of the engineers for the maintenance works. Your tasks will include:
- Scheduling work for engineers (both big contracts and small works quotations)
- Communication with the customers to plan the maintenance
- Preparing quotations for ordering the equipment
- Preparing administration and the documents for the maintenance
- Keeping the documents up to date
- Coordination of contact with other departments
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from planning and you have strong communication skills. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently, but definitely are team player when you need to be.
- Previous experience as a planner
- MBO/HBO educational level
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- 40-hour work week
- Competitive salary depending on your work experience
- Travel costs covered and enough parking space for your car next to the office
- 25 holidays + ADV payment
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested please contact Katarzyna Wajer k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.