Attention planners! For a growing international technical company we are looking for someone who just cannot get enough of planning. Someone motivated to contribute to help building the service location in the Netherlands, not afraid to build something from scratch, and of course someone who breaths and dreams planning.
Location: Breda area, Netherlands
Contract: Permanent (first contract via JP Gray)
Languages: English (Dutch is beneficial)
About the company
The company is a multinational and world leader in complex technical equipment. They have an international footprint that is rapidly expanding with a service location in Breda for the UK, German, French, and Benelux market.
About the role as planning coordinator
You will be responsible for the planning of the return (RMA) processes of defect and loan equipment, service engineers for repairs, and managing the warehouse in Breda. You will be in contact with multiple departments, making sure that the process of the returns and repairs seems effortless for the client. In order to do this you will need to eat, drink and breathe planning. Your middle name is Microsoft Excel, and you enjoy managing processes!
- Managing and planning the total return flow from the customer to the warehouse, and back;
- Managing of the forecast of the service contracts regarding repairs and returns;
- Management of the return and loan equipment;
- Stock control;
- Create and adapt orders including follow up the delivery to the customer;
- Stakeholder management;
- Support the administrative handling of the sales related business processes.
Your profile as planning coordinator
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from planning and you have strong analytical skills. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently, but definitely are team player when you need to be.
- 40-hour work week
- Competitive salary depending on your work experience
- Travel costs covered and enough parking space for your car next to the office
- 25 holidays + ADV payment
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested please contact Jeroen Overwater via 020 522 1260 or j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl.