Are you looking for a PMO position within in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of an international market leader in the sector? Are you experienced in making project office services and process more lean and are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Amsterdam.
Availability: full time
What are the deliverables?
Department is providing Project Management services to the organization via the Project Management Office (PMO). One of the initiatives that is supported by the PMO is the Finance Program in which they support the transitions and organizational alignment to the Target Operating Model.
The Project Scheduler reaches out to the people running the key initiatives and keeps track of the status and planning. The Scheduler follows up on the open actions and will report risks and issues. The individual plans are integrated and kept up to date in a master plan and benefits are tracked using a benefits tracking tool.
The Project Scheduler:
- Keeps track of the status of multiple key initiatives
- Updates action plans, and logs (Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions)
- Provides tools and support
- Updates Project Planning in MS Project
- Makes sure the project methodology is followed and templates are used
- Makes sure that key information is captured and documentation is correct
- Might record meeting minutes and update action/issue/decision logs
What is your profile?
- MBO / HBO (Bachelor) level education required
- Project experience, either working in projects or supporting projects, is required
- English language skills need to be excellent (writing and speaking), at least one other language is preferred
The following certifications are not required but desired:
- PMI, PMP or Prince2 certification
- Six Sigma or Lean Management Certification
- Certification in accredited CPE courses in PPPM software systems.
What will you get in return?
A full time employment (38hrs)
A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray (incl. 28 days notice period)
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.