Are you looking for a PMO position within in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of an international market leader in the sector? Are you experienced in projects and do you have knowledge of HR processes? If yes this might be a role for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place will be Amsterdam.
Availability: 38 hours per week
What are the deliverables?
Our client is moving to a new organizational and operating model. This change impacts the organizational master data, Business Unit structure and reporting lines. The go live of the new model is January 1st and is currently being finalized by leadership and the HR directors. In the meantime, there are other mission critical projects in the coming months that have interdependencies to the transformation.
In order to make this transformation a success they are looking for temporary support for 6 months to join the core HR transformation team based in Amsterdam.
Activities and responsibilities:
The project support officer main tasks are:
- Manage project planning and coordinate with global and local teams to meet milestones
- Keep track of action log and ensure coordination within project team
- Create process documentation for HR internally and stakeholders
- Provide operational & management reports on progress
- Hands-on support in managing the master data file for data migration
What is your profile?
- Good communication skills to collaborate in a truly global company
- 3 years+ experience in projects
- Good Excel skills
- Accurate and structured way of working
- Knowledge of HR processes and systems is a pre
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.