6 - 8 months
€3.500 - €3.700
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service oriented type? For a period of 6 -8 months, I am looking for a Pricing Analyst to assist the Industrial Pricing team. You will be responsible for the successful analysis of, negotiation of, and approval of the special price requests, RFQ's and pricing proposals for the assigned regions/product lines. As a Pricing analyst, you will be part of price setting negotiations and will be working closely with Product Management, Operations and the Commercial teams.
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Downloading & uploading pricing to SAP
- Handling special price requests from the internal pricing system
- Making recommendations for pricing opportunities
- Manipulate data to provide advanced insights (excel pivot tables, etc.)
- Trending Analytics (market, customer, product)
- Agreement Analytics
- Use advanced analytics to identify problem and opportunity
- Develop/improve reporting on metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in preferably a commercial, financial or technical direction or relevant professional experience
- 3 to 5 years of applicable pricing/commercial analysis experience
- Experience with SAP and Advanced Pricing Software
- Extensive knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English
- Excellent relationship and communications skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as Pricing Analyst you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application. Please send your motivation and CV to c.best(a)jpgray.nl.