Do you want to be part of an international procurement business intelligence team, and be responsible for the indirect operational spend, supply market analyses and the execution of tendering & supplier selection? Perhaps you have gained a few years of experience and are looking for the next step in your career? Are you experienced in an international analytical procurement role, and do you showcase high problem solving skills and a pro-active approach? Then it is time to apply.
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Salary Indication: 52.500 EUR per annum
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in medical appliances located in the greater Amsterdam area. They have a diverse international footprint, with multiple production facilities across the globe, including France and Germany. This is where your responsibilities come into the picture! You will be overseeing all the indirect operations spend including Facility Services, Maintenance, Utilities, and Capital Equipment. You will manage complex sourcing projects through a category management process.
As procurement analyst you will…
- Execute in-depth spend analysis and supply market analysis information. You will not only identify opportunities, you will also take action.
- Develop and execute multi-year savings plans
- Support and negotiate in tenders/RFP's
- Work with local, regional and global procurement teams and management to analyse supplier companies, industry trends, and groups.
- Support strategic procurement team with sourcing and recommend courses of action
- Ensure up to date purchasing data and vendor list
- Handle contract administration support for preferred suppliers in Europe
- Travel to international production facilities
The procurement analyst is a…
A proactive and highly analytical individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving. You have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact, and have a strong understanding of sourcing and procurement. Preferably you also have experience in one of the sub-categories: Facility Services, Maintenance, Utilities, or Capital Equipment. You enjoy working in teams, but can keep your head above water on your own.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a relative field
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluency in French and/or German is a must
- Relevant experience in international procurement and sourcing
- Sound system knowledge (preferably Ariba or Power BI)
- Strong analytical and process oriented skills.
- Strong communication skills and commercial acumen
- Open to traveling between 15-20%
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work in a large multinational that will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. If the case that both parties are positive about the developments and results, the interim assignment could even turn into a long-term opportunity. Furthermore you will be part of a talented team of individuals, in a flat-organisational structure. Contact lines with management are short and you are granted with considerable responsibilities as well as growth opportunities.
If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl.