Temporary - 4 months
Where will you be working?
You will be working at an international company, which is a large player in the Financial Banking Industry. The atmosphere is informal as well as professional and all individual contributions to the company are valued and recognized.
Your key responsibilities
- Operationalize P2P Governance structure
- Identify requirements for P2P capacity & capability
- Operationalized P2P Organization structure with associated capacity & capability outlook, incl. roles & responsibilities
- Refined Governance setup, incl. roles & responsibilities
- Continuous improvement methodology and P2P change organization
- Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- Has a consultancy profile and skillset however pragmatic & hands-on with organizational design experience and understanding of the P2P process
- Ability to advice and challenge on desired state and based on defined design principles as part of Project Momentum outlines together with the new organization and governance structures
- Outside-in Proc2Pay knowledge and experience
- When required ensure the influx of additional expertise (internal/external)
- Supported similar Proc2Pay initiatives within peer organizations
If you are interested in this role as Procurement Consultant, please contact Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260 for further information.