Regional Procurement Specialist
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 1 year
The Benelux, France and DACH region consists of 14 production facilities.
The procurement specialist is the key procurement interface between local stakeholders (raw material planning, operations, RDI, etc) and the sourcing community and suppliers. In this role you will be a key participant in the IBP process for the region, focused on gaps in supply and vulnerabilities & opportunities. You will be a first escalation point for local raw material & packaging supplier issues.
You will drive change management, value engineering and continuous improvements projects to improve suppliers' QDCIS performance. You will define and implement sourcing strategies for tail end materials for the region.
Regional Procurement Specialist:
- Is responsible for the local delivery and implementation of sourcing strategies
- Contributes to regional or global sourcing strategies with local requirements
- Is responsible for commercial negotiations for selected materials
- Is key-interface with local stakeholders at site; Supply Chain, RD&I, Local Business
- Acts as the first escalation interface to handle local supplier issues
- Drives the local change management which regards to QDCIS projects, supports and drives Value Engineering savings projects locally. Drives Material cost reduction initiatives locally
- Manages local, plant specific suppliers
- Contributes to and leads local continuous improvement.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related field
- Experience in Procurement and Supplier Management
- Fluent English speaker (Dutch is a plus);
- Good planning and project management skills
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest multinationals in their field which will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.