Procurement Specialist (MR-34153813)
For one of our international partners I am looking for a Procurement Specialist. Are you solution oriented, analytical, flexible and do you have strong negotiation skills? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Hours: Full time / 40 hours a week
Contract: 6 months (via JP Gray)
The Junior Buyer is responsible for the third-party contracts and vendor management for a specified sub-category. The position has global responsibilities across all company brands and reports to the Manager in the Global Procurement department which is part of the Finance organization.
What will you be responsible for as a Procurement Specialist:
- Analyze internal (historical spend analysis, category constraints, category criticality) and external (market trends, cost information) perspectives to develop category profiles, providing inputs to category strategy;
- Support internal customers to prepare purchase requisitions for services. Works closely with Procurement Operations group in that regard;
- Ensure transparency on short, mid and long-term demand for relevant products/ services in close cooperation with internal customers to secure supply for the Group;
- Execute buying process per approved procurement method and in compliance with company policies;
- Follow up with suppliers and discuss/ re-negotiate delivery terms in case of non-compliance;
- Manage contract implementation in collaboration with internal customers and monitor compliance across the contract lifecycle;
- Support supplier relationship management and supplier performance evaluation activities
- Minimum of bachelor degree
- Minimum 2 years of Procurement experience (ideally in other categories of indirect spend)
- SAP and Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level) experience
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.