Procurment and Contract Administrator
Are you looking for a procurement role within in international company in Amsterdam area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in supporting a purchasing department and are you directly available for a new opportunity?
Procurement and Contract Administrator
Contract: At least 2 months (with a possibility of extension)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international company in the food industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables?
Procurement and Contract administrators provide support to the procurement team by carrying out general administrative duties and placing orders for equipment and materials. This role involves organizing and storing documents, making purchase orders, updating records, and responding to order issues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support procurement team in keeping all administration up to date.
- Be the first point of contact for all questions regarding the Purchasing Module in SAP.
- Provide functional assistance and training in support of Purchase Order system.
- Prepare orders and send order requests to vendors.
- Update records and follow up with vendors to check if the order is being processed.
- Check and forward invoices and support the finance department regarding vendor data.
- File contracts, quotes and other documents related to vendors and potential suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining supplier contract database.
- Updating and maintain supplier assessment and certification records.
- Updating and issuing contract amendments
- Resolve order problems and handle communication towards internal stakeholders.
- Support the team in vendor administration process.
- Report issues and propose improvements on administrative processes.
- Support the team with the implementation of new processes.
- Manage the purchasing mailbox for four sites.
- Formatting contract documents, termination letters etc.
- Low value purchasing and contract renewals.
What is your profile?
- Relevant business-related qualifications AND/OR appropriate experience within a Procurement, Contracts or Commercially focused environment.
- 5+ years' experience in experience in Procurement and logistics roles.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Good understanding of purchasing systems and basic finance.
- A team player who is computer literate with well-developed IT skills (Microsoft Office, SAP, SIM (Supplier Management System)).
- Up to date with the latest laws and regulations in the field
If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.