Product Manager (Food Specialties)
Location: Delft (currently working remote 100%)
Hours: Full time (40hrs)
Contract: 01.03.2021 till 31.12.2021 (extension is possible)
Industry: Food Specialties
Reports to: Category Manager Cultures.
About the role
The Business Unit has an ambitious growth strategy for the coming years. Future growth is driven by the further expansion of the current strong market position and the development and marketing of innovative products. In this temporary assignment you will take part in optimizing the Product Life Cycle and Operational Excellence processes.
A summary of your tasks and responsibilities:
Product Life Cycle
- Introduction: internally coordinate new product launches by implementing into our operations like Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Growth: support commercial pipeline conversion of the top business priorities by coordinating internal activities amongst
- Maturity: Ensuring continuous maintenance of product portfolio.
- Optimization and simplification opportunities, i.e. analyse, identify and execute across the value chain.
- Declining: product rationalization and customer communication.
- Product repository, ensuring maintenance of proper product documentation, labelling, packaging & specifications
- Master data management
- Analyse and report on profitability of the product line(s)
- Implement and drive activities to improve operational excellence
About the organization
Our client is a global science-based company active in health, nutrition and materials. By delivering innovative solutions they are contributing to nourish, protect and improve performance in global markets.
The organization is headquartered in the Netherlands, and employs approximately 20 thousand people across the globe.
To be qualified for this challenging opportunity, you will recognise yourself in the following:
- You have a Bachelor, preferably Master degree
- Experience with SAP + Excel
- Fluent in English (in written and verbal)
- You have experience in dealing with global industry dynamics
- You are data driven and have good analytical skills
- You are well organized, structured and have an execution mindset
- You have excellent project management skills
- You are able to identify unmet needs and capture associated value
- You have the ability to effectively deal with different cultures.
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering a successful process. You will have the opportunity to work for an international and well known organization who making a positive change to a more sustainable world. The team of 4 where you will be part of is very diverse and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
- Full time work week
- Salary indication between EUR 3500.00 - EUR 4500.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment
- A fixed term contract provided by JP Gray (trading division of SThree Holding B.V.)
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. When you have not received a reply before Thursday 25.02.2021 we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
Closing date 24.02.2021