Product Support Specialist
Product Support Specialist
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry.
Product Support Specialist, EMEA provides 1st level troubleshooting and technical support to customers and assisting EMEA business units with complaint input and resolution. The Product Support Specialist is required to be technically knowledgeable in all of company's product offerings, and be capable of providing technical support and RMA logistics in a professional and courteous manner with the overall goal of maximizing customer satisfaction.
What you will be doing as Product Support Specialist:
- Provide effective hardware, software and consumable troubleshooting assistance to business units, distributors and customers, via phone and email.
- Utilize, FAQs, Solution Scripting Guides and Knowledge Bases.
- Assist the business units with company's product repair advice including field and depot repair.
- Document all support activities (Cases) in the Product Support database (Salesforce.com/ServiceMax).
- Manage all details of a Case from start to finish, ensuring effective and timely resolution, case closure and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and escalate reliability issues and trends to Manager team for immediate action or for future improvement.
- Learn all product support processes and identify opportunities for process streamlining and improvement.
- Develop and help implement strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
Perform special projects as directed by Manager.
- Coordinate and work closely with other teams and departments.
What the Product Support Specialist profile looks like:
- Two years' previous product support call center experience, preferably in a medical device environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least MBO degree or vocational technical school certification preferred and / or equivalent related experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Exceptional customer communication and customer care skills.
- Excellent technical, analytical, interpersonal, verbal, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, etc.
- Quick, high productivity contributor.
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.