Production Planner - English - Roosendaal (MR-34044885)
Attention planners! For an international machinery company we are looking for someone who likes to solve puzzles and is into planning. Are you a true multi-tasker and capable of coordinating different agendas at the same time? Is prioritizing in your blood? Then this might be an exciting new opportunity for you!
Location: Roosendaal area, Netherlands
Contract: First contract via JP Gray - 7 months (intention for fixed contract)
Languages: English (Dutch is beneficial)
Salary: EUR 2400 - EUR 2800 gross per month based on full time
Work week: full time is 40 hours a week
About the company
The company is a publicly traded global manufacturer in machinery. They are passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world! Each office is a close-knit community. The core values are service & diversity.
About the role
You will be responsible for the planning from customer request (daily and future PDI: Pre-Delivery Inspection) to the local workshop. The Planner works closely with CS on customer order planning and works actively with the planning team and engineering to achieve a great operational plan.
- Work closely with the internal stakeholders to streamline work and help them sort out emerging issues.
- Work with the CS (Customer Service) team on customer order planning and actively share updates on their orders and arrival dates.
- Sales forecasting, production requests and lead times.
- Actively manage stock levels, lead times and material levels.
- Schedule pre-productions in PDI in order to get SOP's (Standard Operating Procedure) and BOM's (Bill of Material) available for the PDI team.
- Develop skills and knowledge about machine specifications and their options through study/training.
- Order corrections and perform machine allocation process.
- Stock management.
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from planning and you have strong analytical skills. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently, but are team player when you need to be.
- MBO(+) educational level
- English Fluency + 1 additional European language is a pre
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Order entry and other IT Systems
- 1 to 3 years of experience in planning, Forecasting & SOP
Get in touch with Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl or call 020-5221260 for more information