Are you looking for a job opportunity as Production Planner? For one of the world leading companies in the Paper based packaging industry we are looking for Supply Chain professional who has experience with Production planning.
In the role of Production Planner you ensure the operational planning for the Recycled Paper Mils across Europe to support reliable customer service in the market areas DACH region, Benelux, Central Eastern Europe, Scandinavia, UK, France, Italy and Spain. You will report to the Supply Chain Operations director.
- Effective Production planning of one or more paper machines
- Anticipate shortages of paper and develop short term contingency plans
- Work in close cooperation with Supply chain Operations
- Identify and implement process improvements throughout the Production Planning
- Process demand information of Sales offices and Supply chain Back office
- Provide support to ad hoc analyses required.
- Adapt data of the monthly forecast in SAP and ensure and accurate production schedule
- Bachelor HBO in e.g. Supply Chain, Logistics;
- Preferably 2+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain/Planning;
- Competencies: analytical & conceptual thinking, problem solving, attention to detail, accuracy, customer-oriented, able to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for forecasting and planning;
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office and ERP systems, preferably SAP;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and
- You are a team player, working both independently and in an international team
In case you are interested to hear more about the company and would like to have some more information, please apply! For questions related to this opportunity you can contact c.best(a)jpgray.nl