I'm currently looking for an experienced production planner who is available immediately for a temporary assignment for 3 months (extension possible) in Delft.
Job: Production planner
Duration: 3 months
Hours: 40 hours per week
- You support and actively participate in the DFS S&OP process, participate in Monthly Operational Review Meetings and provide information for the Supply Review Meeting;
- You work closely with the project manager and are accountable for the execution of supplying plant switch from planning perspective.
- You are accountable for the BulkSet products replenishment and trade materials planning of the EMEA demand, based on the network supply requirements;
- You support the EMEA planners to smooth the daily operations, including inventory management, Shelf-Life review, SAP corrections, etc.
- You work closely with plant schedulers, planners, customer service, demand planner and logistics to ensure a smooth operation;
- You work closely with the planning manager to implement network optimization projects;
- At least 2-3 years production planning experience
- Experience in working with SAP. Experience with OMP or other advanced planning systems would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proactive, analytical and can work under pressure: you quickly see the core of the problem and you are able to translate this into practical solutions;
- Good skills in planning and priority settings: you make plans for your own work and you set priorities;
- Excellent communication skills - you quickly correct problems and could effectively interact with all levels of the organization;
- Good problem-solving skills and act as a team player. Together with your colleagues, you work towards a common goal(s). You continuously work to achieve results and you focus on continuous improvement of processes;
- Highly organized, have a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to details;
- Fluent in English and pref. Dutch.
In case you are interested to hear more about the company and would like to have some more information, please apply! For questions related to this opportunity you can contact d.piris(a)jpgray.nl