Project Administration Support
Are you looking for an administrative project support position within in international company in the region of Breda? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with using Sharepoint or Intranet? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Project Administrative Support (Temporary)
Location: Breda, the Netherlands
Contract: Part-time (32 hours) - 6 months
Salary: 2.000 - 2.400 EUR gross/month + benefits
Required Languages: English
*To be considered you must already be living in the Netherlands With talented and inspiring co-workers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position will provide support and assistance to the Project Manager for various projects within EMEA supporting our business in improving revenues, customer excellence and establishment of new systems, processes and way of working.
What you will do?
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximise productivity
- Update and file all documents in an appropriate manner
- Create and update detailed action plans
- Create and update communication streams
- Create internal communication portals
- Monitor deadlines and ensure action items are completed in a timely manner
- Work with the Senior Manager customer excellence on required administrative tasks.
- Other duties as required
This project is all about the set-up of a new Sharepoint or Intranet. Therefore, if you have experience working with any kind of Sharepoint or Intranet system it will be a big pre.
- Bachelor in business administration, communication or similar
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analytical with proven ability to procure and interpret metrics, following up on remedial actions and improvement initiatives.
- Ability to positively interact with other departments
- Good computer skills (Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint and preferably Teams)
- Strong communication skills in English
Interested? Send your CV and motivation via d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl or get in touch via +31 6381 367 26