Project Analyst (MR-33921746)
Are you looking for a challenging supply chain position within an international company in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience in supply chain or have the ambition to work in such a role? Look no further, because this could be the job for you!
Contract: Full-time (37,5 hours);
Required Languages: English
Where will you work?The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. It consists of a diverse and international team of supply chain professionals located in Amsterdam area.
What you will be doing as project analyst - supply chain transition:
Role is required to support the EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) Transition program. It requires the compilation, maintenance and analysis of MDR program data to support Supply Chain (SC) planning functions with the generation of FG Master Production Schedules (MPS) and SC external planning teams with inventory management plans for products of distribution. Working with the Product Stream Leads (PSL) and other team members to act on the relevant data to assure medical device supply through the MDR grace period (2023/24) and to assure minimal product obsolescence at the end of the MDR 'sell-off period' in 2025.
Scope of the role:
- Supports the SC Logistics MDR Transition Project Lead with overall objective to maintain service levels and distribution compliance through the "MDD sell of period".
- Liaise with Amsterdam DC site leadership, PSL's and other extended team members to gather, organize, maintain and analyze relevant data to help with the generation of FG MPS for medical devices and inventory management of products of distribution.
- Establishes process to secure and maintain key project data.
- Highlight, communicate and seek to resolve gaps in data.
- Develop and maintain a dashboard summary with key metrics.
- Supports the transition Program Lead with the establishment of key execution steps and provides progress reporting in line with the project communications plan.
- Participate in discussions between Commercial, Planning and MDR teams to secure the flow of information and data to help meet project objectives.
- Technical University degree in Supply Chain Management or other relevant technical field or 5 years successful experience in Demand & Supply with strong background knowledge.
- Theoretical and Practical knowledge of Supply Chain concepts within the medical device or pharmaceutical industries.
- Knowledge of MDR is beneficial
- Fluency in English
- High analytical and qualitative skills
- Flexible minded
- Project management appreciation
- Strong data analysis and risk management abilities
What will you get in return?
- 12 months contract with a possibility of obtaining a permanent contract
- Market conform salary
- 13th month
- 25 holidays
- Pension scheme
- Travel allowance
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.