Are you looking for a challenging management assistant/ project assistant position within one of the most innovative organisations in The Netherlands? Do you want to be part of a hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills?
Management Assistant / Project assistant
Location: Hybrid working (home and Antwerp)
Hours 24 hours per week
Contract: Around 16 months
Languages: English and Dutch
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the food industry. You will be part of the engineering organization that consists of around 100 people in 5 departments. The main purpose of the role is to provide local support to the local organization, scheduling, correspondence, ordering services or material and meetings.
You will take responsibility and ownership of office organization, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents and files. You will assist with the follow up off budget and planning.
What you will be doing as management assistant:
20% - Senior Management Support
- Organize, schedule and coordinate meetings:
- Prepare meeting agenda's, follow up on the actions and minutes of meeting.
30% - Communication & Project Management
- Liaise with SharePoint Expert to maintain and keep our project SharePoints up to date, ensuring processes (PDS, Org Chart) and links are up to date and in working order.
- Collect information to design and publish the monthly reports.
20% - Supervise Administrative Assistant
- Ad hoc administrative support
- Responsible for planning and scheduling various project workloads. Gathers and analyzes information to prepare status reports. Ensures that assignment and scheduling of work follow company policy. Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes to improve the efficiency of planning and scheduling of projects. Tracks costs using work orders and invoices. Documents work orders and projects and closes them in scheduling systems. Monitors schedule compliance levels and identifies reasons for completion shortfalls.
30% - Purchase administrator
Ordering services or materials for a project requires accurate information to be entered in to our systems. Accurate information ensures, you will be able to keep a good financial overview and will ease the process of procure to pay.
- The purchase administrator will make sure that the minimum information listed in order to process a request is available.
- The Project Procurement Administrator will create the requisition in Maximo or in SAP.
- The Project Procurement Administrator will do input to Maximo/SAP to come to the right purchase order.
- The Project Procurement Administrator will follow up the confirmation from the supplier and delivery time of the purchase.
What the management assistant/ office manager profile looks like:
- MBO or HBO level
- Fluency in English and in Dutch is a must
- Few years of experience in a similar role within an international organisation
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (Outlook, OneNote, Sharepoint)
- Competences: Decisive, Proactive and planning and organization
You will have the opportunity to work for a global firm with a contract via JP Gray. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.