Contract: min. of 6 months starting from March
Where will you work?
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate in 75+ countries and employ around 30,000+ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers expect. They believe, in their most appreciated values in order to achieve their goal by being 1) Customer focused, 2) Deliver on commitments, 3) Passion for excellence and 4) Winning together.
As Project Coordinator you will be mainly responsible for providing accurate information towards
several project teams located in different countries. This project is mainly focused on process improvement when it comes to the design and redesigning cost centres. It is an ongoing project and due the success and high workload, a new position has arisen. Due the focus of this project, understanding of cost center, profit center concepts is a big plus when you would like to apply for this role.
In your position you will also take responsibility for creating awareness and urgency at the local project teams in order to manage the set deadline. No travelling will be involved; communication with your colleagues located in other countries will be managed via mail, phone and Skype.
If you would like to apply for this position, a few requirements have to be met;
- Project management experience for at least 3 years, preferably with a financial background.
- Experience with Change management is a must;
- You are an excellent communicator and this will be confirmed by your references from previous employers;
- You are fluent in English (verbally and in written);
- You are experienced in working with SAP; Excellent Excel skills are a big plus.
- You are living in the Netherlands and holding a working permit;
- You are available from the 1st of March (latest).
What will you get in return?
- A full time workweek (38hrs)
- A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray (incl. 28 days notice period) with the possibility of extension;
- 25 holidays (based on full time employment)
- Salary between € 4000 and € 5000 gross per month excl. 8% holiday allowance.
Interested? Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.