Project Manager - Contract Management
Contract Lifecycle Management
Start date: February or 1st week of March
Contract: 6 months
Hours per week: 32 - 38hrs per week
About the organisation
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate in 75+ countries and employ around 30,000+ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers expect. They believe, in their most appreciated values in order to achieve their goal by being 1) Customer focused, 2) Deliver on commitments, 3) Passion for excellence and 4) Winning together.
As Project Manager you will be mainly responsible for initiating, directing and managing project and programs related to Information Management. The activities are centralized around managing projects based on required deliverables and values for the organisation. Focus on the lifecycle for Contract Management you will design and make a system selection an planning phases of the projects. Seniority and experience is a strong requirement; Stakeholders you will work with on a daily basis are senior and located on every continent in the world.
The profile the organisation is looking for:
- You are min. 8 years experienced as Project Manager or Consultant in comparable project;
- You have experience with implementation of Contract Management System for all phases of the contract lifecycle
- Preferably you have experience with implementation of one system for both procurement and sales contracting processes.
- You are PRINCE2, PMP, MSP, PMI certificated;
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You are currently living in the Netherlands and are available on short notice.
What will you get in return?
- A workweek of 32 or 38hrs per week;
- A min. of 6 months contract via JP Gray (incl. 28 days notice period) with the possibility of extension;
- Working as freelancer is possible to.
- 25 holidays (based on full time employment)
- Salary Indication: Will be shared during an introduction.
Interested? Please get in contact with Jeanine Tukker (j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information.
* Interviews will be taken place on short notice.