Project Manager GRC (MR-34168086)
For one of our trusted partners in the Travel industry I'm currently looking for an experienced project manager with GRC experience.
Hours: Full-time (40h)
Contract: 6 months (via JP Gray)
We are seeking a competent Business Partner to support our GRC adoption strategy, increase business efficiency and our service delivery model.
To ensure success, you should possess experience in supporting the project team as well as liaising with management and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to the team's requirements.
- Collaborating with the project team
Preparing and supporting key team activities, like meetings, presentations, and noting and tracking actions
- Evaluating current adoption strategy and providing alternative paths to enhanced adoption
- Consolidating inputs and sharing the bi-weekly project reports
- Supporting the team with communication plans to enable smooth implementation
Driving the Monthly and Quarterly Business reporting inputs and the adoption KPIs
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management principles and methodology.
Proficiency in business management, analytics, and spreadsheet/reporting software such as Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to influence others and achieve common goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with project teams, management, and stakeholders.
Do you consider yourself as the right candidate for the position? Please apply via the button or contact Donovan Piris via d.piris(a)jpgray.nl.