Project Manager HVAC
Project Manager HVAC
Location: Amsterdam or Apeldoorn
Availability: full time
You will work for an international technical company and you will join htei Building Technologies part during this exciting time of expansion for our business.
As a key member of the Project team within Building Automation division, you will use your Project management experience and technical knowledge to provide customers with market leading HVAC solutions. The successful applicant will be an ambitious Project Manager looking to forge a career within an innovative global business. At this company they want you to be courageous, think big and be the best you can.
The job will entail working closely with our customers and leading projects in support of strategic initiatives. A PM manages the delivery and implementation of projects in line with the objectives including continuous improvement of margin, customer satisfaction, schedule, working capital and safety performance.
- Overall responsibility for completing assigned projects or work packages
- Ensures on time delivery of projects, within scope and with zero or positive deviation
- Implement all applicable aspects of the HBS Project Management Methodology during the execution of projects through the use of Cora - PPM.
- Maintain a comprehensive Risk & Opportunity Schedule throughout the project life cycle.
- Maintain a work breakdown structure (WBS) throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure that the Estimate to Complete (ETC) includes all outstanding contracted works and that the Estimate at Completion (EAC) is reviewed each month
- Work with Integrated Supply Chain to ensure all Post Award Savings are reflected in the Gross Margin
- Customer Relationship:
- Maintains customers satisfaction at acceptable levels and promptly resolves customer issues
- Work with the nominated Customer Advocate to ensure required customer survey are undertaken
- Health, Safety and statutory compliance:
- Ensure applicable local and industry codes and standards are upheld
- Ensures that Honeywell SOPs are adhered to
- Drive for a safe and healthy work environment through effective communication, training and monitoring
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Significant and proven experience in HVAC projects (at least 5 years)
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience in leading a team of engineers and commissioning and subcontractors
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.