Location: Breda (option to work remote)
Start date: 01/04/2020 (sooner is possible)
Contract: (first 7 months via JP Gray)
Hours per week: 40hrs per week
Languages: Dutch & English
About the organisation:
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate globally and employ around 1.400 talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers. In Breda, they are setting up their EMEA headquarters, and as you can imagine such ambitions requires strong project management individuals to help lead specific projects. As the office expands, a multitude of projects will become your responsibility making this an extremely interesting and diverse opportunity for the long term.
As Project Manager, you will be mainly responsible...
...for the management and reporting of business project activities for Europe. This role requires the coordination, monitoring, reporting, and delivery management of projects across a global team. Typical tasks include project planning, estimation, execution, and stakeholder management. The Project manager is responsible for ensuring adherence to the Project Management Office (PMO) standards.
Summary of your responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to PMO structure that standardizes the project-related governance processes and standards
- Facilitates training and coaching methodologies, tools and techniques.
- End-to-end projects management from inception to completion of projects: 1) Initiating 2) Planning 3) Executing 4) Monitoring and controlling 5) Standardizing and sustaining
- Definition of project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources
- Management across functions (operations, service, sales & marketing, finance) and disciplines (engineering, sourcing, etc.). Understand and share interdependencies between all functional areas.
- Communication with stakeholders at all levels within the organization to ensure commitment to delivery, compliance to internal/external requirements, escalation of issues and expert problem solving
- Motivate and energize the project team
- Maintain up to date project information. This will entail formal and informal communications with all functions and global teams to ensure and guarantee accuracy
- Manage and report project progress against key performance metrics including on time delivery and budget
- Utilize root cause problem solving methodologies to resolve issues that threaten delivery dates, budget, quality or required outputs when they arise. Capable understanding of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Partner with Sourcing team to work with suppliers to develop, implement and track programs/projects on labeling/packaging issues
- Attend stakeholder departmental meetings, providing both input and extracting relevant information
- Maintain excellent relationships and support all internal and 3rd party logistics contacts
- Produce regular reports
- Perform other duties as required.
The profile the organisation is looking for:
- 4+ years' experience with supply chain management
- Customer focused and results driven
- Intermediate time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent work ethic as well as capacity to work well with remote teaems
- Experience in prioritizing work efforts of multiple issues in an active, high-stress environment
- Self-motivated problem solver, able to thrive in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Open to travel (5-10%)
- Must have hands on MRP/ERP systems experience (SAP is preferred)
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Ability to thrive in a matrix and cross-functional team environment to create buy in and implement processes.
- Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to exert excellent influencing skills in order to achieve goals
Please get in contact with Jeroen Overwater (j.overwater (a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information. You can also call directly on 020-522-1260. Please send your cv in advance.