Start date: December 2020
Contract: 8-9 months
Hours per week: 24-40 hours per week
About the organisation
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate globally and employ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers.
As Project Manager, you will be mainly responsible for the global implementation of the Fieldglass system.
You will take on the business project management role, focusing on managing the change linked to the global implementation of Fieldglass system for the external workforce. The business project manager will work closely with the internal team, as well as with the IM and service provider project manager who will cover more the technical and vendor side of the implementation.
The profile the organisation is looking for:
- HBO/WO degree
- Experience in project management and change management
- Intermediate time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and compliantly
- Ability to work with remote teams (in the international environment)
- Previous experience with roll out of the global system or having worked in projects in HR external workforce function
- Fluency in English
Please get in contact with Katarzyna Wajer (k.wajer (a)jpgray.nl) when you would like to receive more information. You can also call directly on 020-522-1260. Please send your cv in advance.