Project Specialist Retail
Hours: Full time
Contract: 6 months (extension is possible)
The Omnichannel Development, Finance & Business Operations department formalizes the omnichannel strategy, drives the development of associated business processes & consumer services as well as leading their operational implementation. The department is also in charge of evaluating the business and financial performance of the omnichannel business.
Within this department, the Omnichannel Expansion team is responsible for improving omnichannel and retail tools & processes in the stores and aiming to achieve the efficiency in the stores by introducing and leading the Omnichannel Projects.
As part of the Omnichannel Expansion team you will be responsible for the projects for improving inventory management processes. You will be the link between the country operations, store operations, technical teams, vendors and the development team and focus on the inventory management projects. You will be working on the new rollouts and also reviewing the performance of the already live projects in the stores for getting better KPI results. This senior project specialist reports into the Expansion Project Manager.
- Prepare the project plans and work according to the planning
- Execute and control the project within multiple countries
- Communicate with the stakeholders for the preparation in the stores
- Follow the KPI's for the already rolled-out stores with strong analytical focus
- Act as a contact person for the project related tasks and various issues
- Build a knowledge repository by documenting store feedback, communicate the learnings and support the development team for improvements
- Engage and work closely with local country offices and other relevant departments to ensure project buy-in and smooth processes & enhancements are embedded within the organization
- Actively manage and support the Change Management process across the organization
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience within the Retail industry (RFID knowledge preferred)
- Goal oriented, flexible and enthusiastic
- Process driven mindset, able to contribute to objectives and achieve success by utilizing current processes or finding new methods to enhance efficiency and positive results
- Ability to organize his/her own work as well as plan meetings/workshops and structure tasks of stakeholders (in an international environment)
- Strong team player, ability to network and gain cooperation to work productively with others within the head office, local office departments/individuals, store teams and vendors where necessary
Do you find yourself the perfect candidate for the role? I am looking forward to hearing from you.
*Interviews will be taken place on short notice * Please feel free to contact me, Donovan Piris, via mail for questions or sharing your interest d.piris(a)jpgray.nl