Where will you be working?
You will be working at an international company, which is a large player in the chemicals industry. The atmosphere is informal as well as professional and all individual contributions to the company are valued and recognized.
What will you be doing?
The Contract Administrator will work as a member of the Regional and Global Management Team and is working closely together with other departments as Purchasing, Contract and Supplier Administration, Device Life Cycle Management and Service Reporting.
Your key responsibilities
- Creating the annual overview of expected and planned CAPEX and OPEX, based on contractual commitments and expected changes as base for the budget
- Checking of invoices and Purchaser Order amounts against the contractual commitments and agreements based on Purchase Orders created
- Support Global and Regional Management in reporting on KPI's in the PO and invoicing processes and end-to-end Procure-to-pay process for the regional IT spend
- Working with Service and Delivery owners to ensure license administration is up-to-date and possible incompliances are being signaled
- Ensuring contracts and contract updates are being stored and administered
- Organizing weekly, monthly and quarterly governance meetings with regional suppliers
- Minimum of two years' experience in Admin/Purchasing/Contracting Admin roles
- Fluency in English
- Structured, accurate and precise
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain accurate records and filing system
Relevant experience in an informal yet professional working atmosphere in a well-established multinational organisation.
If you are interested in this role as Contract Administrator, please contact Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl or 020-5221260 for further information.