Are you a purchaser with a track-record in purchase? Would you like to work for one of the world's leading organisations in the maritime transportation for super-yachts? You will be able to exert your communication skills to negotiate with suppliers about contracts and deals. If you love to plan, work with people and processes, then please read on.
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 32 hours until 40 hours per week
Language Fluency in English
Where will you work?
For a large multinational client of JP Gray, we are looking for a Purchaser. It is a role for the long term where you will negotiate with suppliers about contracts an deals. You will liaise your skills to maintain good communication within the organisation and with our suppliers and clients.
What will you do?
- You will negotiate supplier contracts and deals
- Ensure that the obligations and liabilities with our clients our covered back-to-back with our suppliers.
- Effectively communicate and resolve issues within the organisation and suppliers
- Schedule deliveries, expedite orders, resolve shortages and late deliveries
- Respond to supplier inquiries concerning order status, changes, or cancellations
What does your profile look like?
- A bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a tactical/strategic purchaser
- Work experience in a technical environment is preferred
- A degree in NEVI 1 or similar
- Team player
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English & Dutch written and verbal.
Do you see yourself as a Purchaser for this international organisation? Then please apply right now online or send an email with your CV + motivation to Marnix Dekker via m.dekker(a)jpgray.nl for more information about this job.