Purchasing Agent (MR-33950124)
Are you looking for a procurement position within an international company in the region of Almere? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? This could be the job for you!
Purchasing Agent I
Contract: Full-time (40h) for 6 months possibility to extend
Salary: 3.000 - 4500 EUR gross/month
Required Languages: English + (Dutch)
Where will you work?
The company you will join is an international company in Chemicals. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of purchasing, and communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
What you will be doing as Purchasing Agent I:
The key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the placement of purchase orders or in purchasing "small ticket" items
- Support Category Managers and Purchasing Agents II in securing goods and services at the best value to ensure the continuous operation of production facilities
- Responsible for adherence to Purchasing policies and procedures.
- Executes buying strategies as defined by Purchasing Management and where necessary perform Purchase Orders in SAP
Serve as backup for other buyers and agents, as necessary. This requires working knowledge of all of the domestic production facilities.
- Entry level position, 0-2 years experience in purchasing, commercial, and/or administrative coordination.
- Customer Focused.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or Selcukhan Okay via s.okay(a)jpgray.nl.