Raw Material Planner (MR-33911894)
** NEW VACANCY **
Raw Material Planner
Location: Bergen op Zoom
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Languages: Dutch & English (both mandatory)
Salary: EUR 3700.00 - 4200.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
It is not possible to work as a freelancer/ independent worker.
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organization and one the most innovative producer where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. Their European HQ is based in Sittard but with their Global HQ based in the Middle East. This company operates in around 50 countries across the world and they have 66 world-class manufacturing and compounding plants in locations across the Middle East, Asia, Europe and the Americas.
One of their plants is based in Bergen op Zoom where also some major warehouses are located.
You will become part of a team that values a long standing and valuable relations with their clients. The team shows dedication not only to their clients but also to each other where a 'can-do' mentality is standard. You will be empowered to take decisions with regards to your customers and internal stakeholders. Currently, the teams are working as well in the office as from home. During your first few weeks it will be mandatory to be present in the office as well travelling to their office in Sittard from time to time.
What you will be doing as Raw Material Planner;
You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex supply chain management processes, and communicating with different stakeholders. Your main responsibilities will exist out of;
- Execute "planning run" - Monitor Inventory Levels & compare to Inventory/Order demand;
- Determine quantity and delivery date of material needed and create purchase requisitions to be handed off to Procurement;
- Manage inventory levels to targets (include ag- ed & obsolete). Initiate actions when needed;
- Responsible for executing the overall planning strategy set by Manager, Supply & Materials Planning, meeting inventory targets, and adhering to current planning parameters;
- Monitor and Solve daily planning and inventory issues to ensure uninterrupted supply to manufacturing and service with respect to the customer promise date;
- Communicate planning requirements to the involved parties;
- Responsible for correctness of Master Data & Transactional Data;
- Plan and monitor material movement between manufacturing sites;
- Develop and coordinate Raw Material Plan to support scheduled Internal Outages;
- Incorporate Vendor Outages into Raw Material Plan to maintain material availability;
- Create and implement standard operating procedures related to this role;
- Continuously initiate actions to improve processes;
- Represent Supply Chain in cross-functional teams and/or meetings with Manufacturing, Procurement, EHS, etc.;
- Back-up of raw material colleagues (other materials/sites);
The person our client is looking for meets the following requirements/ has experience in or with;
- Strong operational skills within the overall planning processes;
- Sound knowledge of processes within base chemical and compounding plants;
- Clear understanding of the interactions and interdependencies with other functions/departments;
- Proven ability to effectively interact and communicate across organization;
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to operate effectively within a matrix environment gaining commitment at all organizational levels;
- Ability to influence people without the need of a direct reporting line;
- Strong analytical skills and able to think on a tactical level. Able to distinguish in priorities;
- Work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations.
- Bachelor level degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering or comparable;
- Minimum 3-5 years Supply chain, manufacturing or procurement experience;
- Experience and systems knowledge/affinity are highly valued;
- Good knowledge of Excel.
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering performances within Supply Chain. You'll be helping the organization to improve their all-round processes and increasing sales activities by keeping the decision-makers abreast of customers' ever-changing demands.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) / hybrid way of working (except during onboarding);
- Salary EUR 3700.00 - EUR 4200.00 gross per month excluding holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + ATV;
- A fixed term contract till 31.05.2023 with the intentions to extend (this vacancy became available due an internal promotion);
- Pension plan from day 1;
- Travel allowance;
- Educational budget.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long-term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.