Reporting Analyst (MR-33992837)
Contract: 40 hours per week- 12 months
Language: Dutch & English
The Company is one of the leaders in electronics technology, connectivity, and sensors. They are helping many markets and industries with their products over the whole world.
I am looking for a self-starter for this full-time and exciting position. You will be working together with your 12 colleagues in Finance (located in Netherlands, Hungary, and Italy).
- Review monthly financial statements and report them to the headquarters reporting system;
- Analyze monthly and quarterly financial results and perform cost analysis;
- Support with forecast, strategic plans, and budget;
- Keeping internal contact with different departments;
- Update vendor and customer card
- Maintain internal reporting system "VENA"
- Support conduction of month-end activities (balance sheet reconciliations, FX revaluations, depreciation);
- Support with VAT filings;
- Supporting in ad hoc requests from sales department or managers;
- Supporting internal and external audits, by submitting samples, and answering questions from auditors;
- You have a degree in management information systems, finance, econometrics, statistics, or similar.
- Microsoft Excel skills and accessories.
- Relevant experience preferred but not necessary
- You are a self-starter with the necessary technical skills and you have a hands-on, pragmatic, and flexible mindset.
- You like to work in an international and dynamic environment.
- You are enthusiastic, creative, and open-minded.
- You are able to communicate with business users and management at all levels for development and delivery of reporting requirements.
- You are able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- You are a great communicator; Your English is fluent (verbally and written)
Please send me an e-mail with your most up-to-date CV to s.okay(a)jpgray.nl or give me a call at 020-52221177